Is Coaching for me?
Coaching is for anyone looking to make a change in their life and who feels they have the answers deep down inside but can’t quite access them or unravel all those thoughts that keep rumbling around inside.
A Coach is like having someone to hold your hand and help you along your journey.
Why work with me?
- I’ve been an IT Professional for over 25 years, with a diverse and multi-faceted career. With this wealth of skills and expertise I can help clients looking to change jobs, seek promotion or pivot in their careers.
- I’ve got stuck in life, experiencing the overwhelm and confusion of losing sight of myself. I can relate to a client’s situation with compassion and understanding.
- I’m an advocate of health and wellbeing. I can help clients to find a work life balance and self-care practices to support their journey of transformation.
- I’m an NLP practitioner, a Yoga Alliance Yoga Teacher and studying for CMI Coaching & Mentoring Certification. I bring a blended approach of these practices to my clients to meet their individual coaching needs.
What can I expect from my first session?
For your first session, we’ll do a “deep-dive” finding out where you’re at right now and where you want to get to with your coaching.
Talking through the different areas of your life and exploring what’s preventing you from moving forward.
Identifying the areas you want to focus on through your coaching program.
Is it like Counselling?
Coaching is about focussing on your potential and helping you to move forward in your life, identifying strategies, tools and techniques to do this.
As your Coach, I will support you on this journey, acting as a sounding board, rather than telling you what to do.
Counselling is about working through life situations and helping you to deal with emotional issues.
What results can I achieve?
Throughout your coaching journey, we’ll focus on the goals you want to work on towards achieving your overall outcome.
Each session will provide you with clarity and action-orientated goals to continue to work on.
Your results will inevitably depend on the investment you are prepared to put in.
How long is one session?
Your first session is a 1.5 to 2 hours deep-dive, with all further sessions being 1 hour each.
As coaching requires a level of focus, concentration and retrospection, I always advise clients to build a short break in between your coaching session and other commitments.
This gives you time to grab a glass of water, a moment to breath and reflect before you get back into your day.
Gain PERSPECTIVE, find PURPOSE and step into your POWER zone
Jo is a gifted coach; she is reliable, friendly, a great listener and she really puts your mind at ease”
– Isabelle, Service Specialist
Connect with me
Book a complimentary 15 minute call
Meet for coffee
If you are local to Brighton